Locust Grove Spring Off-Site BIG Book SaleIt's BIG because Building Is Great! But building our new pavilion is taking up most of our parking spaces.
Cost:FREE per person
About this experience
St. Matthew's Episcopal Church has graciously allowed us to use their space, Saints Hall, for our previously postponed used book sale, and the good news is that it's bigger so we can have more people and still practice social distancing! The scope and selection are just as big as always, and we will still feature $1 and $2 books sorted into genres as well as a large number of specially-priced collectible, antiquarian and gift books. This is the one you won't want to miss! Featured genres include:
Arts, Antiques and Design
AND Including thousands of new books from several large recent donations in the subject areas of art, poetry, literature, philosophy, religion, theology, science, history, and books in French and German.
We're grateful for the support of our 2021 Sponsors: Bonnie and Charles Bartman; Virginia Croket; Jennifer McCormick; Irene Rawlings; John Stites; Jeannie & John Vezeau; and Richard Young.
Important things to know:
• You can pay for books by check, cash, or credit card.
• Please arrive promptly, and if you need to cancel your time slot please call us at 502-897-9845 or request a return through this website to let us know – someone else will be waiting for the opportunity.
• Limit of two reservation slots per person per day
• We aren't counting kids under 6 in the limit, but those over 3 will need to wear a mask.
• Social distancing and masks are required; sanitizer and gloves available; added ventilation in the room.
Waiting list here: https://forms.gle/qoZXv2tfnNALRHax8
If you are unable to reserve the time you want, we may be able to take walk-ins if capacity allows.
St Matthew's Episcopal Church, 330 N. Hubbards Lane, Louisville, KY 40207
Between the fire station on Brownsboro Rd and the Target on Westport in St Matthews.